Awards and News:
"If Disneyland started a park called Celtland, where adults could play in a hyperactive Irish-pub wonderland, Gallagher’s could sue for identify theft. Live music, giant Jenga, free shuffleboard and darts, Guitar Hero, bar staff in costumes and a grotesque leprechaun mascot. If that speaks to you, they’ve got a “Mug Club” that includes specials and the privilege of keeping your mug at the bar". - San Diego City Beat
- San Diego's City beats awards Gallagher's in 2011with "Best Irish Pub"
- Fashion 5.0 San Diego's premier fashion magazine votes Gallagher's with "best bloody Mary"
- Gallagher's was presented with a certificate and award for placing in the search for the Top 50 bars in USA as voted by Bar Finder both in 2010 and 2011
- Gallagher's are very proud to be in the running for San Diego News and 10News big voting competition each year. This year Gallagher'S got voted Best Irish Pub in San Diego county for 2011
- In 2010,09,08,07 we placed in the top 5 in the county by San Diego News and 10News
- Best new Live music venue In San Diego 2007 by the local rag The Beacon
- In 2009 The pub was presented with the best buisness award for outstanding marketing efforts by ocean beach main street association
- We were also given a award for Best interior and exterior by Ocean Beach Main Street Association and again by the peninsula Beacon Paper
OB does an awesome Irish brogue at Gallagher's
Review by Ted Gammon - , San Diego Sports Bars Examiner
It has been a very long day. I’ve been looking for a good sports bar for the Examiner and unfortunately when I set out on my quest, I failed to establish my local before taking off from home. Big mistake. I saw many places but with no sports venue from the inside of the places trying to sell me pizza, tacos, pasta and martinis. I did see several targets for a bakery review but after spending nearly four hours in search of the good one for cheering Chargers on Sundays, I finally found a place with great potential.Continue reading on Examiner.com OB does an awesome Irish brogue at Gallagher's - San Diego Sports Bars | Examiner.com